The Sapphire® ED binoculars feature a high performance optical system with dielectric prism coatings – giving the user the brightest image reproduction possible.
The ED glass eliminates Chromatic Aberration. This incredible optical performance is housed in a magnesium alloy open hinge design while the exterior design and function have not been over looked. Incorporated is a quick ratio (1.7 turn) focus knob, low profile multi-stage twist-up eye cups and stay-on lens covers.
Available in black or green, the highly tactile, performance rubber armour has been designed to allow for comfort, yet provide excellent grip.The Sapphire® ED is supplied with a comfort neck strap and a genuine leather hard case.
Key Features Include:
• Superior ED Glass - extra low dispersion glass
• Dielectic prism coating and BAK 4 prism material
• Fully multi-coated lenses
• Lightweight magnesium alloy body
• Fully water proof, nitrogen purged - tested to 1.5 metres for 3 minutes
• Water-repellent objective lens coating
• Quick ratio and precise centre focusing wheel
• Twist-up eye cups with position stops
• Close focus to 2 metres
• Stay-on lens covers
• High quality leather carry case
• Padded neck strap
• Hawke Worldwide 10 year warranty
Field of view: 113m
Minimum Focus: 2m
Eye Relief: 15.5mm