The New Sapphire® ED compact binoculars feature the same outstanding high quality optics as the larger Sapphire® ED - just in a smaller package.
The fully multi-coated optical system with Extra-low Dispersion glass featuring in the objective lens gives an impressively sharp view from as close as 1.6 metres.
The compact design features a centre dioptre which will not be accidentally adjusted during normal use, as well as twist-up eyecups which help maintain correct eye relief. Lightweight in design and with a twin hinge system, Sapphire® ED compact binoculars are convenient for everyday use. Finished in stylish satin black with black leather.
The Sapphire® ED Compact Binoculars are supplied with a high quality leather case and leather neck strap.
Key Features Include:
• Superior ED Glass - extra low dispersion glass
• Dielectic prism coating and BAK 4 prism material
• Fully multi-coated lenses
• Lightweight magnesium alloy body
• Fully water proof, nitrogen purged - tested to 1.5 metres for 3 minutes
• Water-repellent objective lens coating
• Quick ratio and precise centre focusing wheel
• Twist-up eye cups with position stops
• Close focus to 1.6 metres
• High quality leather carry case
• Padded neck strap
• Hawke Worldwide 10 year warranty
Field of view: 119m
Minimum Focus: 1.6m
Eye Relief: 15.8mm