With its new UltraSharp optics concept for the successful Safari series, Steiner sets a new performance standard for outdoor binoculars. Captivating sharpness right out to the edge of the field of view, unbelievable colour brilliance even under difficult lighting conditions and a vivid 3-D image are features of the newly developed high-contrast optics.
- Steiner high contrast optics provide outstanding viewing for both beginners and passionate professionals! All lenses and prisms are precision-manufactured and specially coated.
- Fast close focus - fast focusing from the close focus distance right the way to infinity. The infinitely variable focus wheel enables quick, convenient and easy focusing.
- Ergonomic eyecups - this innovative system gives the user maximum viewing comfort and reliable protection from lateral light and wind/drafts.
- Heat resistant - even temperature variations between -20° C to +70° C do not affect the operation of Steiner binoculars.
- NBR long-life rubber armouring - highly durable NBR long-life rubber armouring protects the binoculars against bumps and is resistant to oil, acid and weathering.
- Extreme robustness - Steiner binoculars feature an extremely compact and resistant design and are hence suitable for use in the most demanding conditions. The use of Makrolon® makes the housing even more shockproof and hence even tougher.
Field of view: 100m
Minimum Focus: 2m
Exit Pupil: 5mm
Height x Width: 193x132mm