The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers since first published in 1981. Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in The Yearbook.
* Special features including 'Waders', 'Cranes', 'Swifts' & 'Best Bird Books of the Year'
* Birding events diary for 2017
* Birding diary & monthly bird note pages
* The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies & dragonflies
* Fully updated guide to nearly 370 UK bird & nature reserves
* Contact details for county, national & international birding groups
* Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries & trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
* Tide table information from January 2017 to April 2018 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
* Weekly sunrise & sunset times for London, Manchester & Edinburgh for 2017
328 pages. Paperback.