Since it was first published in 1981, The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook has been a one stop shop for up-to-date and verified information for birdwatchers of every skill level and depth of interest.
Key features include:
• The latest Checklists for British birds, dragonflies and butterflies
• Fully updated guide to around 370 UK bird/nature reserves
• Birding events diary for 2018
• Tide table information right through to April 2019 to help you get the best from your coastal birding trips
• Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, BTO speakers, art galleries, artists and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
Plus: All the features that have made The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook an indispensable companion for so many years, including comprehensive directories of county, national and international birding groups; a birding diary with monthly bird note pages; and a quick reference section.
328 pages, black & white illustrations and black & white maps.