The Viking TR100 Plus tripod represents a step up from the entry level TR100 aimed at the keen birdwatcher or enthusiastic photographer. The higher grade Aluminium legs are strong yet lightweight whilst the Mg–Al alloy components help to further reduce weight. The TR100 Plus also features an integrated monopod perfect for when you need to travel light but still need a stable platform.
A Mg–Al alloy top section reduces weight without designed to spread weight evenly throughout the legs.
An integrated monopod in one of the legs is ideal for when situations require you to travel light but you still need a stable platform.
• High grade BT series Aluminium legs
• Reversible legs for compact storage
• Mg–Al Alloy components
• Integrated Monopod function
• Click lock legs
• Foam padding on 2 legs on upper leg section
• 3–way positioning on legs allowing lower viewing angles
• Rubber feet
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tripod bag included
Extended height: 1610mm
Min.Extended Height: 1300mm
Folded height: 450mm
Minimum working height: 14cm
Maximum loading capacity: 5kg
Leg Diameter: 28mm
All data provided above is without KH-1 head fitted