Most wildlife watchers set out to explore the natural world with three key items: binoculars and/or a spotting scope, a field guide, and a notebook. Now there is a fourth element designed to improve the experience - a carrying solution.
Would you like the freedom to observe with more ease and more comfort? The inventive Zeiss Lowpro Scope Porter™ 200 AW backpack gives wildlife watchers a hands-free, protective and supportive way to carry a large spotting scope and tripod in the field.
- Stay hydrated in the field with the aid of a dedicated hydration pocket with port (reservoir not included).
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear when the pack is used with or without a tripod attached.
- Attach your tripod (with scope) on either shoulder strap for a hands-free carrying option.
- You also can carry your scope and tripod set-up at your back. Set it down to enjoy an on-the-spot observation
Fits: spotting scope, tripod, binoculars, hydration reservoir, field guide, personal items
- Front Compartment: 5.5 x 16 x 45.8 cm (2.17 x 6.30 x 18.03 in)
- Internal Dimensions: 13 x 18.5 x 50.8 cm (5.12 x 7.28 x 20.00 in)
- External Dimensions: 28.6 x 27.3 x 55.9 cm (11.26 x 10.75 x 22.01 in)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.08 lbs)