The Zeiss Victory 8x20 T* Compact Binoculars combine the legendary optical performance of Carl Zeiss with rugged, ergonomic design in a tough, resilient package. Zeiss T* Multi-Coating on the lenses and P* Phase Coatingon the prisms improve light transmission for bright, sharp images and enhanced twilight vision.
Exceptionally optical qualities
New 5-lens eyepieces
* Total field of view with eyeglasses.
* Compact Schmidt-Pechan prisms with phase correction coating and dielectric mirror for highest detail recognition and transmission.
* T*-Multicoating for brightness, high contrast and neutral color rendition.
* Impressive close focus distance.
Mechanical qualities for reliability and durability
* Compact and ergonomic design for comfortable handling.
* Rubber armouring protects against knocks.
* Robustness and low weight due to the glass fibre reinforced Polyamid housing.
* Sliding, lockable eyecups for use with or without eyeglasses.
* Diopter adjustment for individual setting between left and right eyes.
* Waterproof up to 400 mbar (4 m water depth).
* Nitrogen filled, no internal fogging.
* Temperature range - 20 ° to +40 ° C.
Eye Relief: 13.5mm
Field of View @ 1000 metres: 118 metres
Close Focus: 2.6 metres
Pupil Distance (IPD): 32-74mm
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Height x Width: 92 - 102mm* x 97mm
(* eyecups in and out)