The Zeiss Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL Straight Spotting Scope offers astonishing magnification, high resolution, and exceptional brightness that allows nature observers to overcome the longest distances between them and their subject. The advanced optics of Zeiss Spotting Scopes feature fluoride glass in the objectives, protective LotuTec® lens coating that sheds water and dirt for unadulterated results, and fields of view that are beyond compare. Waterproof, fully armoured, dust proof housings are light, rugged and built to take the punishment of any adventure. Innovative Dual Speed Focus aids functionality and ease of use, allowing the observer a rare, close-up, and incredibly detailed, look at the greatest distances.
The Zeiss Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL was honored with the coveted 2010 red dot design award for product design. With more than 4,000 entries from almost 60 countries, the red dot design award is one of the world's most renowned and largest design competitions. The new spotting scope from Carl Zeiss impressed the jury with outstanding technology and a functional design and outpaced the international competition. 'All products honoured with the red dot design award had to impress an international jury. These products stand out as a result of their excellent designs and innovative approaches, which enable them to demonstrate their quality in one of the toughest design competitions in the world,' says design expert Professor Dr. Peter Zec, the initiator of the award.
Main Features of Victory Disascope:
• NEW - Dual Speed Focus
• NEW - Advanced Straylight Reduction System
• Rubber Armoured, Lightweight & Waterproof
• LotuTec - Protective Layer For A Clear Vision
• Fluoride Glass (FL) - High Performance Razor Sharp Optics
* Fluoride containing optical glasses for maximum reduction of colour fringes.
* T*-Multicoating for high transmission and colour fidelity.
* Phase corrected roof prisms for excellent detail recognition.
* Impressive close focus range for insect watching.
* Eyepieces suitable for eyeglass wearers.
* Wide angle eyepieces.
* New LotuTec coating coating enables fast, easy and lasting cleaning. Water and dirt repelling.
* Dual speed focussing.
* Bayonet eyepiece connection for simple and swift replacement.
* Rotatable, generously dimensioned tripod bracket.
* Extensive sunshade with sight.
* Filter thread in front of the objective lens.
* Waterproof and nitrogen filled, no internal fogging.
Field of View @ 1000 metres: 110 metres
Close Focus: c5 metres
Tripod thread: 1/4' and 3/8'
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Length (without eyepiece): 345mm