Features 85 locations, including nine completely new sites. With the ground-breaking First Edition of his Norfolk guide in 2002, author Neil Glenn set the benchmark for providing essential information needed by birdwatchers to make every outing a success. When combined with Hilary Cromack’s detailed maps and attractive lay-outs, it created a formula that has not been surpassed.
For this exciting Third Edition, Neil has re-evaluated every site, so the information is bang up to date and he’s even managed to find nine sites that have never been covered in print before.
Here are some of the features you’ll find inside:
· Up-to-date information on 85 locations, including many little-known gems away from the coast.
· Practical birding tips for each site.
· Detailed maps and access information.
· The latest bird information for each site.
· All sites evaluated for wheelchair access.
· Valuable background information for newcomers to the Norfolk birding scene.
· Target birds for each site – and how likely you are to see them.
· What birds to expect – month by month.
· Advice on reaching sites by public transport.
272 pages, A5 paperback