The PhoneSkope Bluetooth Shutter Button offers you the ability to take photos without having to touch your phone's 'shutter' button which can ordinarily cause camera shake, especially at high magnification or in poor light. It comes complete with USB Charging cable for the internal battery and a PhoneSkope neck strap. Suitable for both Android & Apple phones.
The Shutter Button has an internal rechargeable battery that will give many hours of use in the field on a fully charged battery. It charges via a mini USB port (same as on most Android devices) seen here to the left of the On/Off switch and can be fully charged in under an hour using the supplied USB Cable.
General instructions for use:
1) Charge the Bluetooth Shutter Release Button for an hour before use.
2) Remove the USB cable and turn your Bluetooth Shutter Release Button 'On'.
3) On your Smartphone, turn Bluetooth 'On' and allow your phone to Scan for devices.
4) The phone should identify the Bluetooth Shutter Release Button as "Bluetooth Shutter" or in some cases "Quick Flash". Choose one of these and allow your phone to connect to it.
5) Open your phone's camera app and if connected successfully, your camera shutter should now be controlled by the Bluetooth Shutter Release Button. Note: If pressing the shutter release button on the Bluetooth Shutter Release only serves to increase the volume, please read the note below.
Within the Settings menu for the phone's camera you may also need to assign the phone's Volume button the job of acting as the Shutter Button.