This DVD introduces you to the best birdwatching sites in Morocco, along the Atlantic coast and in the Atlas mountains.
The best sites - covers no fewer than 19 birding sites including specific locations for species such as Tristram's Warbler, Atlas Flycatcher, Levaillant's Woodpecker, Marsh Owl and Seebohm's Wheatear.
The best birds - sit back and enjoy footage of 75 species, including many of the specialities, all filmed using high-definition digital video cameras.
The best information - find out more about the sites and their birds, including what to listen for, to help you find more species
Travel along the Atlantic coast and in the Atlas mountains of Morocco with birdwatcher Dave Gosney as he shows you exactly how to find many of the most sought-after species. Watch footage of the birds themselves and listen as Dave explains how to recognise them by their songs and calls.
Total running time: 60 minutes
This is the book that gives you the latest information on where to find birds such as Tristram's Warbler, Atlas Flycatcher, Levaillant's Woodpecker, Marsh Owl and Seebohm's Wheatear and many more in much more detail than you can find anywhere else. You really shouldnít go to the coasts and mountains of Morocco without it.
Compared to other publications covering the same area, this one:
* Gives the most precise details for exactly where to find the most difficult species
* Provides the most detailed maps taking the guesswork out of navigating the area
* Has maps which are exactly to scale - if the map suggests itís 500 metres, thatís how far it will be
* Includes GPS co-ordinates to help you find the right turnings, parking spaces or viewing points
* Highlights the best areas only and summarises the key attraction in the first paragraph so you can easily decide whether to read on
* Has a map on the inside cover which serves as an index so you can easily find any site in the book
* Is light and portable
* Is complemented by a DVD showing you exactly what itís like to go birding in many of these sites